We endeavor to keep our customers happy.
- We will check all items before they are sent –
- Unless the item is sent directly from the supplier (in this instance the customer will have been informed).
- If you do discover a problem with your order then please contact us in writing.
- This should be done no later than seven (7) working days of receipt.
- We will try to resolve any issue as soon as we hear from you.
- Please do not send something back without contacting us first.
- We comply with the (Distance Selling) 2000 regulations, customers have the right to cancel their order and receive a refund on return of the goods.
- The time frame for this is 7 working days after the day of receipt.
- The goods must be returned in the condition they were dispatched ie seals intact and undamaged.
- Items are sent back at your expense and risk – Please make sure that:
- Postal insurance is taken out to cover any loss
- Items MUST be packed in a box (jiffy bags or brown paper are not sufficient).
- Items received by us, damaged through poor packing or that are lost in transit are not our responsibility
If items are damaged or lost:
- If items are received by the customer in a damaged condition, then a claim will be made by us again the courier/ or postal service.
- We will offer a choice to the customer of:
- A full refund
- To resend the item
- Swop for another item –
as dictated by the customer’s choice.